You will need to attach documentary evidence to support your answers in this application. Evidence may include:
- copies of your payslips, Centrelink statements or other evidence of your income
- copies of your bank account, credit union or building society statements for the last three months
- evidence of any loans or credit cards you have
- evidence of any large debts, such as energy, gas or water bills
- report from a doctor or psychologist explaining any medical condition
- report from a case worker, social worker or other professional confirming domestic problems
- police report or court documents to confirm domestic violence
- rental statements, lease agreement or rate notice where applicable.
You cannot save a partially completed application
Provide as much supporting documentation as you can to help the Board understand your situation. Have this ready before you start your application. You cannot save a partially completed application.
Providing a false or deliberately misleading statement may lead to prosecution under Section 307A of the Crimes Act 1900.